I will be hosting this month's photo competition. The theme chosen for this month is architecture! This theme was suggested by me in chat.
A further description of the topic was provided by me in the message:
This can be both modern and ancient architecture and is relatively broad on purpose.
The following rules apply:
- Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st May (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted.
- Please include a description of what you're photographing, for example, the name of a building (if known) and the date the photo was taken.
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named.
- One photo per post, three posts maximum per person. Do not delete or change photos once posted.
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission to post the photo online (or blur their faces).
- No offensive / NSFW photos.
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree.
- Photos may be posted until 23:59:59 31st May (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw/tie voting will continue.