I would like to ask a very specific question for a specific form from a specific country since the competent Embassy is not getting back to me with the information I need. Is this allowed or is it too specific? Thank you.


1 Answer 1


If the form is about travel for the short term, like a visit visa, it belongs on our site and is welcome.

If it is about a long term visa, it belongs on our sister site Expatriates.

When unsure, just post it and I will get it to the right place for you if it needs moving.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .