I will be hosting this month's photo competition. The theme chosen for this month is trees! This theme was suggested in this post by Bernhard.
A futher description of the topic was provided by Willeke:
That can be one solo tree but also forest pictures or even 'not real trees' which attracted the attention of the person with the camera.
The following rules apply:
- Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st April (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted.
- Please include a description of what you're photographing, for example the type of tree (if known) and where the photo was taken.
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named.
- One photo per post, three posts maximum per person. Do not delete or change photos once posted.
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission to post the photo online (or blur their faces).
- No offensive / NSFW photos.
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree.
- Photos may be posted until 23:59:59 30th April (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw/tie voting will continue.