I will be hosting this month's photo competition. The theme chosen for this month is nature and wildlife! This theme was suggested in this post by Mark Mayo.
The photo can relate to any part of nature. For example, it could just be a field in the countryside, or a plant in a busy park. The theme is quite open to allow for a bigger variety of photos.
Rules adapted from Willeke's competition:
- Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st November (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted
- Please include a description of what your photographing, for example the name of a plant or animal or the name of a place (if known) and where and when the photo was taken
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named
- One photo per post, three posts max per person. Do not delete or change photos once posted, you have two more chances
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission (or blur their faces)
- No offensive photos
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree
- Photos may be posted until 23:59:59 30th November (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw/tie voting will continue