What is our stance on questions on how to use Google Maps for travel purpose? On-topic or off-topic as not related to travel?
I see that there exist such questions:
- Road numbers' colors/shapes in Google Maps
- How accurate is Google Maps for travel times?
- Google Maps public transport in offline mode?
- Google Maps recommended “leave at” time: how reliable is this?
- Does Google Maps have ferry schedules and make use of them?
but on the question How can I see which location has the most reviews/ratings in a given area on Google Maps? received one close vote by an active close voter on the grounds it is off-topic, so it would be best to clarify the scope.