I will once again be hosting this month's photo competition. The theme chosen for this month is local markets! This theme was suggested on this post by obligated to keep his content.
A description of the theme was decided in chat:
A local market of a place you live/you visited. A supermarket is ok as long as it is not your average supermarket, but something a bit out of the ordinary/unusual
Rules adapted from Willeke's competition:
- Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st June (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted
- Please include the name of the local market/supermarket (if known) and where and when the photo was taken
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named
- One photo per post, three posts max per person. Do not delete or change photos once posted, you have two more chances
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission (or blur their faces)
- No offensive photos
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree
- Photos may be posted until 00:00:00 1st July (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw/tie voting will continue
Congratulations to our winner - undefined.