I will be hosting this month's photo competition. The theme chosen for this month is waterfalls! This theme was suggested on this post by obligated to keep his content.
According to the dictionary, a waterfall is defined as:
a steep fall or flow of water in a watercourse from a height, as over a precipice; cascade.
This can be either natural or man made.
Rules adapted from Willeke's competition:
Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st May (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted
Please include the name of the waterfall (if known) and where and when the photo was taken
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named
- One post per photo, three posts max per person. Do not delete or change photos once posted, you have two more chances
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission (or blur their faces)
- No offensive photos
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree
- Photos may be posted until 00:00:00 1st June (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw/tie voting will continue
Congratulations to our winner - Chris H.