What is our stance on questions on airlines/governments' activities/policies pertaining to COVID-19? On-topic or off-topic as too ephemeral ("the answer may change many times as airlines/governments work out what is needed."?
I'm asking as I see such questions being treated differently. E.g.:
- What percentage of international flights departing from Manila are cancelled due to Duterte's lockdown on Metro Manila from 2020-03-15 to 2020-04-14? was closed.
- Travelling to Romania by train from Austria - COVID-19 quarantine risk at the border? is open.
- Where can we find frequently updated details about travel/entry restrictions due to Coronavirus (nCoV-19)? is open.
- Because of COVID-19 is the Thailand visa on arrival cancelled for all the countries? is open.
- How does the US COVID-19 travel ban apply to the EU spouse of a US citizen? is open.
- Can I enter France with an Italian Schengen Visa under coronavirus situation? is open.