We have a lot of questions asking what the best phone plan is for country X or Y:
- In the US, what's a good prepaid GSM SIM card without a phone?
- How well do foreign cell phones work in Japan?
- Best smartphone data plan in South Korea?
- Prepay simcard for data in Australia
- Phone calls within countries in Europe
These strike me as archetypal shopping questions: we're looking for one with just the right rates, and the information will be obsolete in 6 months anyway. I don't get the feeling from this question that phone operator comparisons would be considered ok here.
I do appreciate that finding an operator in a foreign country isn't easy, but this doesn't seem like a good fit for a questions and answers platform, for all the reasons in the blog post. Thoughts?