The theme for November 2019 is: "How Did That Happen?" When asked for more information Mark Mayo gave these samples:
a tank upside down next to the road, or a guy flying in the air above a bull (he got flipped up), .... if you google it you'll see some great examples like a boat in a house, or a truck that's gone through another one a car tyre around a tree (seems simple until you realise it would need to have grown - the tyre can't be removed without cutting it
I'd say, use your imagination.
- As usual, one photo per post.
- You can post up to three posts.
- Do not delete posts if you do not get votes, you posted it, stand by it. (You have two more chances with your other photos.)
- All posts should have a line with when the photo was taken and what is in it and/or where it is.
The photo has to be taken by the person who posted it, or by a travel partner (needs to be named.)
Keep it nice and non offensive.
- Do not downvote, if you do not agree with a photo do leave a comment to it or post in the chat.
- Only upvotes count.
- The photo may have been taken any time.
- The photo does not need to include people, but when it does, make sure they are either agreed with them being in and online or show them in such a way they can not be recognized. (Doctoring the photo to block out faces is allowed.) If in doubt, go by the laws in your country.
- Photos can be posted in the whole month of November, we use UTC, just as the site. The winner will be announced if there is no tie at the end of the month, and the voting period may extend beyond the month.
November 2019 is the last competition run by Willeke, (for a while at least) we are looking for someone to take over more information here.
Mark Mayo has won the votes this month, with two photos on 14 votes.