Theme for August 2019 is 'Seen through a train window' by mdewey.
As trains are not everywhere and at least some users are unable to use them, I want to widen the theme.
The photo has to be taken from a vehicle through the window, showing the frame and/or the glass. (Or in case of a windowless vehicle, you need to include a part of your transport to show you took it from that.)
The vehicle does not need to move while taking the photo, although that is allowed. Drivers are advised to stop the car (or whatever) before using the camera, as safety requires.
Photos from planes and other flying vehicles are allowed but remember that they need to have both quality and need to be 'good' in other ways, photos of 'just clouds' are mostly not. But photos of sight seeing flights or extremely lucky 'airline' shots are acceptable.
But you get a much higher chance on the virtual prize if you manage a good train window photo.
- As usual, one photo per post.
- You can post up to three posts.
- Do not delete posts if you do not get votes, you posted it, stand by it. (You have two more chances with your other photos.)
- All posts should have a line with when the photo was taken and what is in it and/or where it is.
- The photo has to be taken by the person who posted it, or by a travel partner (needs to be named.)
- Keep it nice and non offensive.
All votes count as upvotes, (to decide the winner.)
The photo may have been taken any time.
- The photo has to be taken through a window of a vehicle, showing the frame or glass, or if a window less vehicle is used, it needs to show that it was taken from the vehicle in the photo.
- The photo does not need to include people, but when it does, make sure they are either agreed with them being in and online or show them in such a way they can not be recognized. (Doctoring the photo to block out faces is allowed.)
- Photos can be posted in the whole month of August, we use UTC, just as the site. The winner will be announced if there is no tie at the end of the month, and the voting period may extend beyond the month, one day at a time.