I'm uncertain why Does Japan have resort towns like Banff and Jasper? was closed for this reason:
"Questions covering tasks normally performed by travel agents such as constructing travel and tour itineraries (including scheduling and budgeting) are off-topic. They are generally too specific to your personal preference, with many variables and possibilities, and are probably not helpful to others. See also The WANTA debate."
My question obviously doesn't involve "constructing travel and tour itineraries".
Before I posted it, I searched for
title:does * have -airport is:question and felt that the recent open questions beneath were analogous.
- Does Korea have any mud festivals in autumn?. Dated Mar/7/2017.
- Does the Black Forest (Germany) have French style refuges (free, no-reservation)?. Feb/8/2017.
- Does Abkhazia have sandy beaches, or just pebbles like in Georgia?. 7/17/2016.
- Does Mykonos have nightlife in September?. 7/16/2016.
- Does New Orleans, LA have a bike share?. 6/8/2016.
- Does Thailand have islands like those in "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason"?. 7/3/2015.