I noticed that there's been sort of a back and forth on this answer.
- OP posts answer.
- (Shortly after) OP adds Saudi Arabia to answer.
- User A removes Saudi Arabia from answer.
- User B re-adds Saudi Arabia to answer.
- User A re-removes Saudi Arabia from answer.
- Update: User C re-adds Saudi Arabia to answer
- OP makes (possibly) unrelated edit to answer, keeping Saudi Arabia in it.
I have no opinion as to whether or not Saudi Arabia should be included in the answer or not.
But isn't that OPs business though? Shouldn't we just let OP decide on whether or not Saudi Arabia should be included?
I'm not so much interested in whether or not Saudi Arabia should be included or not. I'm interested in whether it's useful for other users to try and influence it. I'm thinking, OP is the one who will be getting the effects of the votes, etc. In the end, isn't OP the one responsible for the answer?
It doesn't seem like a big deal (actually, I found it sort of amusing), but I'm just curious.