To give people time to enter, this will start on April 1st, UTC at midnight.
Rules: To stay in the competition, you must:
- answer an unanswered question not asked by you AND receive an upvote for your answer.
- once the upvote has occurred (and not earlier)), edit the latest answer on this page for the date in question, and someone else can review and confirm.
- IF there are no unanswered questions at all (hah), then and only then can you answer a previously-answered question for your 'day'.
- IF the question you answer is marked as a duplicate on the same 'day', your answer is invalidated.
- IF you are part of the February answerathon or March answerathon and it's still going, you CANNOT use the same answer to enter more than one competition. You'll have to answer a new question for each.
Each 'day' will last for 48 hours. So April 1st-2nd inclusive is a day, April 3rd-4th is a day, and so on.
Miss a 'day' and you're out.
However, please - if we finally hit a day where you can't answer something with a proper answer, ie with a citation or evidence or something useful to the author, don't post a weak answer on a question.
I'll provide the sample answer template below for April 1st. If you intend to enter, put your name there now.