The very first line I read in that transcript was:
but, a pussy is a pussy my friend. And I aint eating the same one for the rest of my life
I hesitated to quote that, but in the interest of making the problem clear I have little choice. Understand that I don't really care what context that was said in, if this line appears in a chat transcript, I know I've entered a wasteland.
To be clear about what that communicates to me:
- Women may be reduced to a single body part and a single function.
- Women are basically interchangeable.
- Relationships are unimportant; sexual satisfaction is all important.
- People, such as myself, who have dedicated ourselves to one person for life are fools.
- The speaker is completely insensitive to the values and mores of other cultures.
To be fair, you might not have intended any of these things to be communicated. But the nature of chat is such that statements are bound to be taken out of context. Considering that there are a dozen or more messages in that conversation which communicate similar things to me, it's hard for me to escape the suspicion that my impression is accurate.
We have users as young as 13 on our sites. Some of them are bound to use chat. I'm not naive enough to believe that they can't find far more immature conversations elsewhere. (I can recall similar conversations on the schoolyard when I was 13.) But Stack Exchange should not stoop to the level of junior high titillation. I expect more from our travel site.
One more thing: a deleted message referred to "house slaves". If I ever read anything that even hints at approval of human trafficking (as I feel that message did) I will personally supsend that person for a very long time.