While we didn't think we were ready, those in charge tell us we are late to begin nominating pro-tem moderators. So here is the place to nominate.
In each answer nominate exactly one person and give some brief reasons why. Multiple answers for multiple nominations are find and encouraged.
To support a nomination vote it up.
To disapprove of a nomination vote it down. As with all downvoting an explanation is encouraged but not enforced.
It's OK to nominate yourself.
I forgot one important thing! For those nominated, please feel free to:
- accept the nomination in a comment
- decline the nomination in a comment
- mull it over for a while and comment that you're doing so
- mull it over for a while and then mull over if and when to comment on your intention to accept or decline (-;
- read the appropriate SE pages on what it means to be a pro-tem moderator: see Moderator Pro Tempore and A Theory of Moderation